Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Dr. Dirk van Kampen's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed, as clearly put by Geert Maessen, "semiology has more to do with folklore tha…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Feb 15 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

25 Apr 22
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Fyodor N, Given your interest in the rhythm of Gregorian chant, the following p…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Feb 12 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

25 Apr 22
Reply by Ricossa

"  Congratulations Geert, also on this platform !!! Best wishes, Dirk van Kampen"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Nov 21, 2012 to Wim van Gerven, pionier van de gregoriaanse semiologie

2 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"That would be nice. Is it possible for you to make a MP3, WAV or MIDI file?Thanks in…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jul 18, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear M. Ricossa, Indeed, in my musical example presented on Wikipedia, I followed C…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jul 17, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Father Desposito, Unfortunately, there is no recording of my Schola available.…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jul 8, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Padre Nicolas. I forgot to mention where you can find the graduale:http://nl.wi…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jul 6, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Father Desposito, Unfortunately, there is no recording of my Schola available.…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jul 6, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Members, My original message (May, 27, 2012) about my research concerning the a…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jun 27, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Oliver, In my opinion, your latest reply (whether related to prosulae or tropi;…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jun 27, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners :

© 2018   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service