Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Dr. Dirk van Kampen's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Father Guilmard,  I’m familiar with Dom Cardine’s paper Le Chant Grégorien est-…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied Jun 3, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Père Guilmard, Your response seems far removed from the contents of my original…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 30, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Jacques, You are absolutely right regarding Dom Cardine's position. Dirk"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 29, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Jacques, I presume that your message about the duration of the two notes belong…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 29, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Monsieur Ricossa, I have also used Chapter 15 of Guido’s Micrologus to look for…"

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Thanks Manuel. I will have a look at your paper. Best, Dirk van Kampen"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 28, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Monsieur Jacques Viret, It was a pleasure to see your present respons. Indeed,…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 28, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

"Dear Jacques Viret, Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with your publications. But seei…"

Dr. Dirk van Kampen replied May 27, 2012 to THE AUTHENTIC RHYTHM OF GREGORIAN CHANT - BETWEEN MENSURALISM AND SEMIOLOGY

87 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Ricossa

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

Support MM and MMMO !

Soutenez MM et MMMO 

!

© 2020   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service