Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Geert Maessen's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"As often I completely agree with Luca. Semiology has more to do with folklore than w…"

Geert Maessen replied Feb 15, 2018 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Many thanks Arnold. Apparently I have not payed the right attention to your CD. I am…"

Geert Maessen replied Feb 14, 2018 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Since yesterday Concertzender has a new site: Concertzender. Some of these minor pro…"

Geert Maessen replied Nov 22, 2016 to Watch, touch & listen: Lagal, Braille & Bonum

13 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Geert Maessen

"And don't forget to tell our blind friends that the Graduale Romanum finally is onli…"

Geert Maessen replied Aug 24, 2016 to Watch, touch & listen: Lagal, Braille & Bonum

13 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Geert Maessen

"Thank you Christopher. I solved the problem. The pdf was indeed corrupt. Please let…"

Geert Maessen replied Aug 24, 2016 to Watch, touch & listen: Lagal, Braille & Bonum

13 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Geert Maessen

"Concertzender is still having the same problems, especially for the English links. S…"

13 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Geert Maessen

"I think you are wrong. There is no "censorship" and they did not delete anything. Th…"

Geert Maessen replied Aug 21, 2016 to Watch, touch & listen: Lagal, Braille & Bonum

13 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Geert Maessen

"You mean repetitions of the same text (like in Vir erat)? You can easily find these…"

Geert Maessen replied May 1, 2016 to is there a list of text-doubling in chant pieces?

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Franz Karl PRASSL

"Bravo, Marcel!"

Geert Maessen replied Oct 16, 2015 to improvisation Arezzo - Bingen

41 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Dear Robert, That would be great, thanks in advance. "

Geert Maessen replied Jun 4, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners :

© 2019   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service