Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Jerome F. Weber's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Cordona, Thank you for your explanation, for which I am grateful. I only desire…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Aug 7 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Mr. Cordona, Thank you for your explanation, for which I am grateful. I only desire…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Aug 7 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Mr. Rooney, If you are open to a different opinion, you might read the reviews I wro…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Aug 6 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"It is the mensuralists who claim that there is "a quite precise notation of rhythm".…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Feb 14 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"You do not practice Gregorian chant, but you feel free to call "infamous" the work o…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Feb 12 to Rhythm, Meter and Tempo of Gregorian Chant according to Jan van Biezen

86 Nov 19
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Would you like to propose a view of how the Gregorian melodies bring out the spiritu…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Jun 29, 2015 to Quelle base pour un commentaire spirituel solide des pièces du repertoire grégorien?

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Franz Karl PRASSL

"There are over a dozen volumes of Monumenta Monodica Medii Aevi.  "

Jerome F. Weber replied Jul 11, 2014 to Veni Sancte Spiritus (seq)

3 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Jerome F. Weber

"I have the pages you desire, attached below. The first is the composition by Aloys K…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Jul 11, 2014 to Laudes regiae in the 20th century

6 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Hrvoje Beban

"This may be compared with the matter of the prefaces. In several cases, the Solesmes…"

Jerome F. Weber replied Jul 8, 2014 to Exsultet: Differences between Missal and Solesmes' Ordo Missae in Cantu

6 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jerome F. Weber

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners :

© 2018   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service