Laudarios facsimiles

Hello!

I'm looking for a facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona (Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91) or of the Florentine laudario (Firenze, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, Magliabechiano II I 122, Banco Rari 18) to study melodical connections between the Cantigas de Santa Maria and the Lauda. I appreciate all the help I can get. 

Thanks,

Rui Araújo

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pour clôturer cette discussion :

https://gregorian-chant.ning.com/group/lesmanuscritsduweb/forum/topi...

On-line : Laudario di Firenze (Magliabechiano/Banco rari 18 et 19)
    Firenze Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale (I-Fn) Banco Rari 18 (MS II.I.122)XIV ▪ Manuscrit italien ▪ Diamm Banco Rari 19 (MS II.I.212)XIV
  • Alas, espérons que les dieux vont écouter...ou un musicologue anglais besoin du fac-similé, ehn?

• Peut-être sera-t-il un jour sur Diamm...

http://www.diamm.ac.uk/jsp/Descriptions?op=SOURCE&sourceKey=673

• Hello everyone,

If indeed you have been able to come by the facsimiles of the Florence and Cortona laudarii, I would also be very appreciate--I have been waiting long and hard for Interlibrary loan to get the critical editions, and have only been able to get the Durrer study as a PDF online--I'd like very much to be able to assist my students here in Limerick with the resources to study this repertoire.

Grazie mille,

Wolodymyr

vlad@ul.ie

• Dear Rui, that sounds great! A PDF would be fantastic.

• I'm interested by the Magliabechiano as pdf when you'll have it too ! Thank you again.
  • Hi,

Alas, I don´t have it...but I'm waiting to get the edition (with facsimile) from F. Liuzzi, La lauda i primordi della melodia italians, Libreria dello Statto, Roma, 1935, 2 vols. through a library loan very soon. As I have to copy it, I can send it to you as a PDF?

• Dear Rui, I'm also looking for the digital manuscript of:

Florence, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, Magliabechiano II I 122, Banco Rari 18

I would appreciate help from anybody who knows about it.

• You are very kind, thank you so much !

Yes, to have the fourteen Laudas and the critical paper would be great, I'll ask teachers/researchers of my college for help in order to avoid the transcription mistakes as much as possible.

I'm really unfit to read german so I think I won't ask the Durer edition.

If you need a mail, here it is : lila.hajosi.losada@gmail.com

Again, thank you, if possibly you might be interested by the transciptions that will out of this, (who knows ? for an additional look or anything), tell me, i'll send them once they're made and corrected.

• Hi,

Sorry, I don't have as a link, but I have a facsimile edition:

Luigi Lucchi, Il Laudario di Cortona, LIEF, Vicenza, 1987. (It has also a modern musical edition, but is quite horrid...)

So perhaps you're only interested in the Marian Laudas? If so I can scan them and sent it to you, they're about 14 in Cortona. But beware that the manuscript has a lot of mistakes (wrong clefs, or none, wrong position of the melodies, a 3rd up or down sometimes...). I can send you also a paper from Marco Guzzi where he details some considerations on the edition of the Cortona Laudario.

I have also the Albert Durer edition (it's all in german).

This reply was deleted.