La British library vient tout juste de mettre en ligne l'antiphonaire ambrosien Add MS 34209 datant du XIIème siècle.

On pourra toujours se rapporter à l'index des volumes V et VI de la Paléographie Musicale.

Cette mise en ligne couleur est d'une très grande importance, elle va nous permettre de voir les lignes vertes, dont l’authenticité n'est plus à prouver depuis l'article remarquable d'Anna Zayaruznaya.

Manuscrit en ligne

Notice

Anna Zayaruznaya, "In Defense of Green Lines, or, The Notation of B-flat in Early Ambrosian Manuscripts", in Ambrosiana at Harvard: New Sources of Milanese Chant, Thomas Forrest Kelly and Matthew Mugmon, eds. Houghton Library Studies, 3 (Harvard University Press, December 2009). [article en ligne]

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know that you just used the title of the BL description, I suggest the correct English term should be Antiphonary or Antiphoner, even in case of this tradition, where it means something  slightly different, therefore "Antiphonal and Gradual" (one of two chant books of the cathedral rite, this was obviously the winter antiphonary).

• Thanks, that's really great.

This reply was deleted.