Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Oliver Gerlach's Discussions (1,100)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, you might be interested to understand that this is the whole volume 21 of…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 17 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"The link goes to Marković... I know Sara personally and appreciate her contributions…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 16 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"I never do... but it was mentioned in descriptions at Birmingham (although they are…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 16 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Вечерния наша молитвы приими, Святый Господи, a voskresnik usually opens with Господ…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 15 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Wonderful news!"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 14 to Manuscripts from National Library of Greece published online.

9 Nov 14
Reply by Andrija Sagic

"Thank you, Polykarpos, this is a very helpful description, obviously offered by Stat…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jul 1 to Μουσικό χειρόγραφο - Στιχηράριο from Karakallou Monastery

11 Jul 1
Reply by Polykarpos Polykarpidis

"The correct collocation: χγ. Δ 74 λαμ 23 π 33"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jun 30 to Μουσικό χειρόγραφο - Στιχηράριο from Karakallou Monastery

11 Jul 1

"Dear Andrija I think the whole page of Holy Mount Athos is very remarkable: https://…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jun 30 to Μουσικό χειρόγραφο - Στιχηράριο from Karakallou Monastery

11 Jul 1

"Since all links here were obsolete, all the videos had been updated. There are now t…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jun 24 to Historical recordings of cherouvika realised by Thrasyvoulos Stanitsas

8 Jun 24
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Links had been updated."

Oliver Gerlach replied Mar 11 to Cambridge, Trinity College: Complete Sticherarion (15th c)

2 Mar 11
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

Support MM and MMMO !

Soutenez MM et MMMO 

!

© 2020   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service