Le 29 mai 2013 j'avais publié la découverte d'une "Nouvelle source d'un Gloria mesuré XVe".

Dans la même ligné de cette découverte j'ai récemment trouvé dans un autre incunable de la Bayerische Staatsbibliothek de München des fragments d'un Salve regina et d'un Agnus Dei polyphonique provenant d'un manuscrit de la fin du XVème siècle.

München
Bayerische Staatsbibliothek 

BSB-Ink : 2 Inc.c.a. 855

Reconstruction approximative :

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There isn't much of a bibliography (yet); I'm working on a bigger project on music in Southern-German monasteries in the early modern era, but I haven't published anything yet on Tegernsee specifically.

Acollection of articles can be found in Klingendes Tal. Zur Musikpflege von der Benediktinerabtei über den Kiem Pauli bis zur Gegenwart, ed. Sixtus Lampl (Valley: Schloßverlag, 1996) (=Tegernseer Jubiläumsreihe 746-1996).

Joachim Angerer's contribution about music in the 14th/15th century is mainly concerned with the outcome of the reform in the mid-15th century; as far as I can see polyphonic isn't mentioned until the early 16th century.

Likewise in Robert Münster, „Fragmente zu einer Musikgeschichte der Benediktinerabtei Tegernsee“, Studien und Mitteilungen zur Geschichte des Benediktiner-Ordens und seiner Zweige 79 (1969), 66-91. This is mainly an edition of a mid-17th-century inventory.

• Thank you Barbara for your reply.  Monastery Tegernsee, Indeed, I had seen his provenance of Benedictine MonasteryTegernsee.

What is the bibliography for the manuscripts of polyphonic Music from Tegernsee ?

Barbara Eichner a dit :

The host volume was bought by the Benedictine Monastery Tegernsee in the 1480s, according to a note on the inside front cover. Tegernsee did have a rich polyphonic tradition, at least in the 16th century but the provenance of the musical fragment would depend on where the book was bound (something I will check eventually).

Nouveau fragment d'un Salve et d'un Agnus polyphonique du XVème
    LeÂ
  • The host volume was bought by the Benedictine Monastery Tegernsee in the 1480s, according to a note on the inside front cover. Tegernsee did have a rich polyphonic tradition, at least in the 16th century but the provenance of the musical fragment would depend on where the book was bound (something I will check eventually).

This reply was deleted.