Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Anthea Grasselli's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We are not talking of isolated syllables overall. Possibly my explanation was not cl…"

Anthea Grasselli replied Jun 18, 2019 to Cardine's critiques on Fr Vollaerts and Dom Murray

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Specific measurements ( obviously) but it is clear that the prior establishment took…"

Anthea Grasselli replied Jun 18, 2019 to Cardine's critiques on Fr Vollaerts and Dom Murray

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Ops... my apologies but my prior message went through with any kind of adjustment- Y…"

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Dear Raphael, I am grateful for your reply: thank you. However, I cited cantus fract…"

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"On the other hand I would appreciate to understand with the same parameter, and with…"

Anthea Grasselli replied Jun 12, 2019 to Cardine's critiques on Fr Vollaerts and Dom Murray

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Most of medieval theorists are more related to a diastematic connection overall, and…"

Anthea Grasselli replied Jun 11, 2019 to Cardine's critiques on Fr Vollaerts and Dom Murray

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Dom Murray in substance was almost against Eugene Cardine in a long term. But in the…"

Anthea Grasselli replied Jun 11, 2019 to Cardine's critiques on Fr Vollaerts and Dom Murray

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Kevin M. Rooney

"Thanks! In effect, I saw some other manuscripts that could be also considered as an…"

Anthea Grasselli replied May 16, 2019 to Hymnaire italien du XIIIème siècle - Rythme libre, rythme mesurée

9 May 16, 2019
Reply by Anthea Grasselli

"In synthesis, what I was trying to explaing previously is that the mensural factor w…"

Anthea Grasselli replied May 16, 2019 to Hymnaire italien du XIIIème siècle - Rythme libre, rythme mesurée

9 May 16, 2019

"Of course it comes from Central Italy, but what is not highlighted here is the fact…"

9 May 16, 2019

RSS

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

Support MM and MMMO !

Soutenez MM et MMMO 

!

© 2020   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service