Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Robert Klugseder's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!"

Robert Klugseder replied Jul 27, 2017 to Early source for the office of Saint Denis

5 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by franco ackermans

"no, sorry"

Robert Klugseder replied Mar 20, 2016 to Italian gradual fragment from Klosterneuburg

15 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Dear Giovanni, The new owner is unknown. We even don't know if it is a private perso…"

Robert Klugseder replied Sep 14, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Images of the whole manuscript are now available at the Regensburg CANTUS PLANUS web…"

Robert Klugseder replied Jul 11, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Sorry, I don't understand what you are writing about. I'm in no way involved in the…"

Robert Klugseder replied Jun 4, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"I have images of the whole manuscript and try to publish them online. The quality is…"

Robert Klugseder replied Jun 3, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Today the manuscript was sold at the Dorotheum for 290.000 EURO (+ VAT and fees, tel…"

Robert Klugseder replied Jun 1, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Wonderful! A good idea. I made a detailed description of the chants, notations and s…"

Robert Klugseder replied May 20, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Informations about the auction in the Vienna Auktionshaus Dorotheum June 1st 2015 D…"

Robert Klugseder replied May 8, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Of course I will. I guess the auction is in mid June 2015."

Robert Klugseder replied Apr 29, 2015 to New manuscript: Ritual, Ordo romanus, Sakramentar, Lectionar, Kalendar-Martyrologium, Computus, Le Puy-en-Velay, 3/4 11th cent.

42 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dominique Gatté

RSS

Partnership

Listen chants of the day with

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

----------------------------------

Soutenir et adhérer à l'Association Musicologie Médiévale !

Support and join The Musicologie Médiévale Association!

for
MMMO

© 2021   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service