Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

All Discussions Tagged 'Bulgaria' (7)

← Back to Byzantine chant and all Oriental, Caucasian and Slavonic liturgies
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The pages of Nikola Antonov

Nikola Antonov with Gregorios Papaemmanouil, Archon Protopsaltes at the Patriarchate of Alexandria, at the klir of the Rila Monastery I wo…

Started by Oliver Gerlach

9 Jan 6
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

Svetlana Kujumdžieva: "The Early Oktoechoi" (Sofia 2013)

Current notice (28 January 2018) at the Bulgarian Academy of Science: http://www.bas.bg/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D0%BA%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B3%D

4 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

Portrait Otec Stiliyan of the Bačkovo Monastery

This evening I would like to present you Father Stiliyan, a monk of the Bačkovo Monastery who was as a typikar responsible for the divine s…

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Bulgarian Patriarchs and Bulgarian Neophanariotes: continuities and discontinuities in the Ecumenical Patriarchate during the age of Revolution"

Dimitris Stamatopoulos, "Bulgarian Patriarchs and Bulgarian Neophanariotes: Continuities and Discontinuities in the Ecumenical Patriarchate…

0 Oct 26, 2014

Deniza Popova & Oliver Gerlach: Epitaph for Father Stiliyan, Typikar of the Bačkovo Monastery

I would like to inform you, that the Bulgarien-Jahrbuch 2012 is finally online for open access: doi:10.3726/b12817 With my dear friend and…

0 Sep 6, 2014

The Koledari — Christmas special 2013

Are you bored by the domestic version of Christmas carols which bother the ears, whereever you make a step? You should try some Koledo song…

0 Dec 22, 2013

Digital Library of the St. Cyril and St. Methodius National Library, Sofia

Visit this page: http://www.nationallibrary.bg/wp/?page_id=294&lang=bg In the search mask, the available manuscript reproductions can b…

0 Oct 11, 2013

RSS

Partnership

Listen chants of the day with

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

----------------------------------

Support MM and MMMO !

Soutenez MM et MMMO 

!

© 2021   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by