Musicologie Médiévale

Resources for medieval musicology and liturgy

Oliver Gerlach's Discussions (1,124)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, the online journal "Psaltiki" by Konstantinos Terzopoulos and its web…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Feb 4 to Lykourgos Angelopoulos about Simon Karas

2 Feb 4
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Dear Dominique This is indeed very interesting, because we have a dedication of this…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jan 28 to Leipzig, Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig, Cod. gr. 78

6 Feb 9
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Thank you, dear Dominque! Evangelismos means the Feast of the Annunciation by the Ar…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jan 27 to Leipzig, Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig, Cod. gr. 78

6 Feb 9
Reply by Dominique Gatté

"Please do not forget that personal exchange and non-virtual presence is required to…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jan 6 to The pages of Nikola Antonov

9 Jan 6
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Fotis Yanakakis is visiting Sofia during Christmas days I would like to recommend a…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Jan 6 to The pages of Nikola Antonov

9 Jan 6
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"I added two essays by my dear Bulgarian colleague Elena Tončeva (unfortunately she i…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 28, 2020 to 16th-century Anthology for Orthros and for the Divine Liturgies online (Athens, National Library of Greece, Ms. 928)

1 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Thank you, you might be interested to understand that this is the whole volume 21 of…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 17, 2020 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17, 2020
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"The link goes to Marković... I know Sara personally and appreciate her contributions…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 16, 2020 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17, 2020
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"I never do... but it was mentioned in descriptions at Birmingham (although they are…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 16, 2020 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17, 2020
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

"Вечерния наша молитвы приими, Святый Господи, a voskresnik usually opens with Господ…"

Oliver Gerlach replied Nov 15, 2020 to Peter Lampadarie write on Serbain with Greek letters

8 Nov 17, 2020
Reply by Oliver Gerlach

RSS

Partnership

Listen chants of the day with

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

----------------------------------

Soutenir et adhérer à l'Association Musicologie Médiévale !

Support and join The Musicologie Médiévale Association!

for
MMMO

© 2021   Created by Dominique Gatté.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service