Laudarios facsimiles

Hello!

I'm looking for a facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona (Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91) or of the Florentine laudario (Firenze, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, Magliabechiano II I 122, Banco Rari 18) to study melodical connections between the Cantigas de Santa Maria and the Lauda. I appreciate all the help I can get. 

Thanks,

Rui Araújo

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Rui, I too am looking for facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona but can't find it anywhere.. How did you get yours please ? Can you send me a link to it ? I'm trying to study them for my ensemble, we're preparing a disc about the contacts between scholarly and popular hymns to the Virgin.

You'd really help me :)

Wishes from France !

• hello,

I was looking for the Laudario de Cortona too and found it in a CD Rom in the Micrologus project

http://avaxhome.ws/music/classical/medieval/Micrologus-LaudarioCort...

xavier

• Ok, good news!! I've got the facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona, now I "just" need the Magliabechiano 18...

• Hi,

Thanks. I'll do that!

Malcolm Bothwell a dit :

You could ask Marcel Pérès (a member here) where he obtained his facsimile of Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91. Yours, Malcolm Bothwell.

Laudarios facsimiles
    Hello! I'm looking for a facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona (Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91) or of the Florentine…
  • Hello!

Thanks. Yes, the problem is that I don't have their CD and I don't know anyone who has it...and to buy now is difficult because is sold out...

Martin Uhlig a dit :

Hi,

Ensemble Micrologus (www.micrologus.it) once made a CD with the Facsimile an Text-Transcription. This is where I got my Facs. :) The Micrologus-Page is just "under construction" so here is an E-Mail-Adress: micrologus@informanet.it. But I’m not shure, if this Mail will be checked. 

Laudarios facsimiles
    Hello! I'm looking for a facsimile of the Laudario de Cortona (Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91) or of the Florentine…
  • Hi,

Ensemble Micrologus (www.micrologus.it) once made a CD with the Facsimile an Text-Transcription. This is where I got my Facs. :) The Micrologus-Page is just "under construction" so here is an E-Mail-Adress: micrologus@informanet.it. But I’m not shure, if this Mail will be checked. 

• You could ask Marcel Pérès (a member here) where he obtained his facsimile of Cortona, Biblioteca del Comune e dell'Accademia Etrusca, Ms. 91. Yours, Malcolm Bothwell.

This reply was deleted.