Cinq ans après la mise en ligne du Liederhandschrift B (INNSBRUCK, Univeritätsbibliothek (A-Iu)), l'Österreichische Nationalbibliothek de Wien vient de mettre en ligne le Liederhandschrift A (Wien, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (ÖNB) - (A-Wn), Cod. 2777).

Wien, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn)
Cod. 2777
XV (1425) ▪ Oswald von Wolkenstein, Liederhandschrift A ▪ Diamm

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely wonderful! More than 20 years after I've started working on Oswald von Wolkenstein his important B-manuscript is finally available as a full colour scan. In 2015 I had proposed to have it scanned for our Vienna research project "Musical Life of the Late Middle Ages in the Austrian Region (c1340-c1520)" (http://www.musical-life.net/) with Birgit Lodes and Reinhard Strohm because the old Delbono facsimile from 1977 does not show a number of important codicological details as it is - in essence - a black and white print with red and blue added in a secondary step, not a photographic reproduction. Thank you for posting it here!

(Next step: Replacing the scan of the colour microfiche of WolkB with a "real" and new high resolution scan of the manuscript.)

This reply was deleted.