WIEN, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn)

Cod. 5094

XV (1450-1474) ▪ Manuscrit composite provenant probablement d’un monastère augustinien de Munich, folio 148v-164v chants polyphoniques notés en notation mesurée noire et blanche, 158r-158v tablature d’orgue   ▪ RISM B/IV 3, p. 108-112 - Diamm - Frederick Crane, 15th-Century Keyboard Music in Vienna MS 5094, Journal of the American Musicological Society, Vol. 18, No. 2 (Summer, 1965), pp.237-243

Merci à Jacques Meegens de m'avoir fait connaitre cette source !

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Michael,

That is very interesting! Thanks for pointing that out. I was mainly looking at the stroke notation in "Seigneur Leon" and the tablature.

Best,

Marc

Michael Shields a dit :

Michael Shields a dit :...oops, sorry, I meant fol 158r. It's wonderful to know we have this MS online!

Michael Shields a dit :Marc, did you notice the scribe calls the motet on fol 148r a "ray" (not a "rundelus")? Interestin I think, as it's so hard to work out what a Ray/Reien is.

Michael

WIEN, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn) Cod. 5094
    WIEN, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn) Cod. 5094 XV (1450-1474) ▪ Manuscrit composite provenant probablement d’un monastère augustinien de M…

• Michael Shields a dit :...oops, sorry, I meant fol 158r. It's wonderful to know we have this MS online!

Michael Shields a dit :Marc, did you notice the scribe calls the motet on fol 148r a "ray" (not a "rundelus")? Interestin I think, as it's so hard to work out what a Ray/Reien is.

Michael

Marc Lewon a dit :

Thanks for the link. Great, that they put it online for general access. We had ordered the scan for our project "Musical Life of the Late Middle Ages in the Austrian Region" (Birgit Lodes, Reinhard Strohm, Marc Lewon) and I had been working with the scans for the past few months. It is an exciting miscellaneous collection and we have recorded a couple of pieces from there for the project. Recordings will be online with the project's website in a few months.

Best, Marc Lewon

http://gregorian-chant.ning.com/forum/comment/show?groupUrl=musique-pour-clavier-du-moyen-age-a-la-…

• Michael Shields a dit :Marc, did you notice the scribe calls the motet on fol 148r a "ray" (not a "rundelus")? Interestin I think, as it's so hard to work out what a Ray/Reien is.

Michael

Marc Lewon a dit :

Thanks for the link. Great, that they put it online for general access. We had ordered the scan for our project "Musical Life of the Late Middle Ages in the Austrian Region" (Birgit Lodes, Reinhard Strohm, Marc Lewon) and I had been working with the scans for the past few months. It is an exciting miscellaneous collection and we have recorded a couple of pieces from there for the project. Recordings will be online with the project's website in a few months.

Best, Marc Lewon

http://gregorian-chant.ning.com/forum/comment/show?groupUrl=musique-pour-clavier-du-moyen-age-a-la-…

• Marc Lewon a dit :

Best, Marc Lewon

WIEN, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn) Cod. 5094
    WIEN, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (A-Wn) Cod. 5094 XV (1450-1474) ▪ Manuscrit composite provenant probablement d’un monastère augustinien de M…
  • Si vous voulez télécharger le pdf du manuscrit, nous l'avons déposé ici !

A_Wn_Cod_05094.pdf

• Thanks for the link. Great, that they put it online for general access. We had ordered the scan for our project "Musical Life of the Late Middle Ages in the Austrian Region" (Birgit Lodes, Reinhard Strohm, Marc Lewon) and I had been working with the scans for the past few months. It is an exciting miscellaneous collection and we have recorded a couple of pieces from there for the project. Recordings will be online with the project's website in a few months.

Best, Marc Lewon

This reply was deleted.