Utrecht Universiteitsbibliotheek (NL-Uu)

Hs. 416 (Hs 2 F 4)
XIV (1375-1400) ▪ Evangeliarum in usum Ecclesiae S. Petri Trajecti ad Rhenum, lectures avec neumes et accents, passions avec lettres de hauteur de récitation. 186v-187v Liber generationis..., 189v Puer natus in Bethleem… à deux voix, notation à clous sur lignes

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the Hufnagel notation of "Handschrift Tongeren" looks like NL-Uu Hs. 416 (this is the most widely used notation in this region, since the XIIcentury), but what is interesting is the use minims.

I'm doing a transcription !

Niels Berentsen a dit :

For a comparison, see for instance this piece from the so-called "Handschrift Tongeren" (ca 1480)

Utrecht : new source polyphonic of Puer natus in Bethleem
    Utrecht Universiteitsbibliotheek (NL-Uu) Hs. 416 (Hs 2 F 4) XIV (1375-1400) ▪ Evangeliarum in usum Ecclesiae S. Petri Trajecti ad Rhenum, lectures av…
  • For a comparison, see for instance this piece from the so-called "Handschrift Tongeren" (ca 1480)9126793879?profile=original

• This kind of mixed notation very often appears in sources of the Devotio Moderna. 

It looks like a typical devotional song in triple time (double dots are equivalent to imperfect breves).

Is anyone attemption a transcription?

• To me it seems to be some kind of hybrid notation, parts of it very much remind me of the so-called stroke notation which appears, among others, in the Gruuthuse manuscript.

• I have not found concordance. I am surprised to see a minims amidst the neums in the second voice.

9126818861?profile=original

• Domnique - je te fais un message privé concernant cette annonce. A bientôt. A

• Hi Dominique,

This looks interesting. Did you do some research on it already?

This reply was deleted.

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

----------------------------------

Soutenir et adhérer à l'Association Musicologie Médiévale !

Support and join The Musicologie Médiévale Association!

for
MM & MMMO