Paris, BNF, Naf. 22069

Recueil composite de fragments, comprenant des folios de 4 manuscrits de chants polyphoniques de 153r à 166v.

Ces fragments ont été étudiés par Mark Everist dans son article "A New Source for the Polyphony of the Ars subtilior..." publié dans A Late Medieval Songbook and its Context: New Perspectives on the Chantilly Codex.

Voir DIAMM pour un inventaire complet

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks to Myke for mentioning my article on the Paris fragment. Mark: details are on my blog, here:

https://jjstoessel.blog/2012/12/07/some-insights-into-late-medieval...

Links to the article are now dead, unfortunately, so let me know if you can't access through an institution.

JS

Some insights into late medieval music notation
    As 2012 draws to a close, it pleases me to learn that the journal Early Music has published my article examining an anonymous late fourteenth-century…

• Michael Scott Cuthbert said:

Jason Stoessel has an article on this. The original article is by Mark Everist I believe — will find citations of both later if I’m pinged.

one of the motets I identified as a concordance of Plausu from the Cortona fragments. It’s in print possibly in my 2010 Studi article or somewhere (last footnote on the article) Giuliano di Bacco independently made the same identification and presented on it at a med ren.

the later 15th c. Pieces all await work. Thanks to Meg Bent for loaning me a microfilm of this years ago generously. These images are better though (might be from the same photo session(

http://gregorian-chant.ning.com/group/arsnovaetarssubtilior/forum/comment/show?id=3327296%3AComment…
  • Jason Stoessel has an article on this. The original article is by Mark Everist I believe — will find citations of both later if I’m pinged.

one of the motets I identified as a concordance of Plausu from the Cortona fragments. It’s in print possibly in my 2010 Studi article or somewhere (last footnote on the article) Giuliano di Bacco independently made the same identification and presented on it at a med ren.

the later 15th c. Pieces all await work. 

• Very nice and including a fragment of Suzoy's "Pýtarogas Jobal et Orpheus". How well known were these concordances? I had only heard of this concordance through the grapevine a few years back.

Best,
    Marc

This reply was deleted.

Partnership

and your logo here...

We need other partners !

----------------------------------

Soutenir et adhérer à l'Association Musicologie Médiévale !

Support and join The Musicologie Médiévale Association!

for
MM & MMMO