Codex Speciálník

We have a woefully inadequate contents list in DIAMM for CZ-Hradec Králové Krajske Muzeum, Knihovna MS II A 7  ('Codex Speciálník'), yet this is an extremely important source. Would anyone be able to provide us with a complete inventory, giving folios for the full contents?

Does anyone know if it might be possible to get images of the MS donated to DIAMM? I know that they are on Manuscriptorium, so they exist (though they look rather horrible there)...

Thanks!

You need to be a member of Musicologie Médiévale to add comments!

Join Musicologie Médiévale

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many thanks, everyone for your help. I had a very fast reply from Dr Hlavkova (who is about to have a baby in the next few days!) and she sent me a pdf of a very comprehensive inventory from an article she wrote which we will input to the database as soon as we can. It will probably not appear online for a few months. I haven't asked her permission to post it to this group, so if anyone has urgent need of the information before it goes online in DIAMM please contact me directly (diamm@music.ox.ac.uk).

• Many thanks for this - Meg Bent has also found a copy of an inventory by lenka, so I can write immediately to ask her if we can use it - very many thanks for the mail address!

• Dear Julia,

As regards an inventory of the Codex Specialník, it might be good to contact Dr. Lenka Hlavkova (before she got married, her name was Mrackova), who has written and worked extensively on this manuscript (she worked on the masses for her Ph.D.): her e-address is lenka.mrackova@ff.cuni.cz.

All best and good luck,

Katelijne

This reply was deleted.